Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Kitchen storage | Best Kitchen Storage

We do not always do what we like, even in May, I would have loved gardening, sunbathing on a deckchair flipping through a journal-at-the-con-feminine; not at all, I made the first-flush penelopian, that is to say I gave myself to a manic storage as much as convulsive, perfectly satisfactory nevertheless, calming my bad mood (rotten time) and my nerves (all Cons, who? All, Zapatero, Sarkozy, the guy who runs the Dutch bank, all in the lead and this asshole of Domenech).



I always store my stuff in a concern of order harmoniously, I have not made kitchen cupboards, I find it rarely pretty and too often fragile, not resistant to teenage guys. On the other hand, the house is frequented by a lot of people, my children, my friends, my family, the friends of my family, the friends of my children, at a glance we see where is tidy. ... 

"Penelope, I'll help you, but where are the trays?" 

"Mamina, I do not want to bother you, but where do you stash the coffee mugs?" 

"Aunt Pepe, where do you put salt and mustard?" 

"Uh, ma'am, could you tell me where are the plates?" Well, there, in general people find themselves there ....

I love to contemplate my kitchen. In these times of uncertainty, the sight of my kitchen, tidy, something soothing, like the primal scream without cry, finally I must understand, the primal blanket. In this kitchen, the morning coffee has a fabulous taste, life an eternity assured, nothing moves, all is well. 

For "amateurs" if I can get my hands on old photos of the house, I will do one before after. Very amusing, because the anguish that reigned in this dilapidation (as S Royal and many others I make my words) made me run away cold, icy, trembling, everything changed. I'm still waiting to finally install "my" wood stove, chosen model, lousy said Thom at the Franco-Belgian look, very 1950 ,

Merville, nice name, both vacation and not vacation s. big blanket solid against these winds and tides, volcanoes and tsunamis of life.

My relatives who care about our anonymity do not have to worry, where you have come before and you have recognized me, or not, so there is no risk. And if you know where it is, come have a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment